Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6 of the Shred

Today is the first day of no soreness and I only missed one rep! The exercises are very basic and simple moves, but boy can they be tough for 30 seconds or more! They are excellent to get in the habit of doing because you can always increase intensity by increasing weight resistance. Very functional. Jillian knows what she is doing.
Three more days and I will move up to level 2 with different exercises. Doing the exact same routine is getting a little boring even though it is still challenging.
I find myself engaging core muscles and doing a little dance when I am going about my chores and housework. It feels really good to be regaining my strength. It is definitely true if you don't use it you lose it. Of course, it's such a gradual loss, we don't notice it.
Till tomorrow, love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment