Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 30 of the 30 Day Shred

Last day! Well, the last day of my first 30 days and blogging about it. Jillian Michaels knows what she is doing and it is a tough workout series that produces results. I highly recommend this DVD to anyone who is willing to commit to 20 minutes every day for a leaner body and increased cardio capacity. No excuses, all you need are hand weights and a mat if you are working out on a hard surface. The DVD is around $10 and you can find it just about anywhere.
So here are my results:
Biceps: start- 13" finish 14" bigger! Kinda surprised by that. Less hangy down, more muscle.
Belly: start- 37" finish 36" lost an inch there.
Thigh: start-26.5" finish- 23.5 lost 3 inches there! Whoo hoo!!!
Bust: start- 40" finish 38" lost 2 inches

My weight loss: I started at 177# and I am down to 174#. Not too bad. I have not been real strict with my eating. Way better than before, however, and progress is what I am after.
Sorry, hubby said no pics on the Internet. I'm ok with that!
Thank you for reading my adventure with the 30 Day Shred and I bid u'all farewell and keep after it!! If I can do this, anyone can!

No comments:

Post a Comment