Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 16 of the Shred

Boy, I had to really fight to get this done today. Day before yesterday, I apparently ate something that did not agree with me. (A bunch of whole wheat pasta, I think). Then, yesterday, spent 7 hours in a truck with my children traveling to pick up our new bull. By the time we got home, I was in intense pain. A nice hot soak in the bath helped a bunch then I passed out. This morning I was still a bit painful, sore and fatigued. If I was gonna skip, it would have been today. I did the exercises pretty fair. I could tell I am getting stronger. Push-ups are attainable now, ALL of them!
I feel much better after the workout. That is amazing how that happens... Lots of water today, NO grains and hopefully I will be feeling 100% by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment