Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 12

I just really did not want to do this this morning. My shoulders and back are pretty sore. I'm glad though, this is my main source of pain in my body. Weak back muscles cause all kinds of havoc including obviously back pain, muscle tension and spine misalignment. I had a good friend who shoes horses for a living. If he did not do back strength exercises, the constant bending over would cause him serious back pain. And as a woman heavily endowed, there is constant weight pulling at my upper and middle back. So even though these exercises are tough and I'm sore, I'm thankful! I can see my arms and shoulders transforming! The hangy down stuff from my triceps area is indeed shrinking! I can see more muscle definition and my core is also much stronger than when I started and I'm not quite halfway through the 30 days.
Today is Mother's Day! I want to stop and thank my mom for always being there for me and believing and praying for me when I didn't. You are an exceptional mom and I love you more than words can describe!!
Happy Mother's Day to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment