Monday, May 13, 2013

13 days of the Shred DONE!

I just finished the 13th day of the Shred. I feel great! I am very glad I found this DVD and made my mind up to do it every day.
The third day of level 2 and it is tough. I cannot do all the reps. Pretty much same story as level 1.
I have never been a morning person, therefore I have trouble eating breakfast. I would much rather eat at midnight then skip breakfast and go straight to lunch. I know that eating that way is one of the main reasons for keeping the extra pounds from pregnancy. Therefore, one benefit from getting up early to get the workout in is it makes me hungry! I have eaten breakfast almost every day. I like keeping it simple: either veggie eggs or a fruit smoothie. I do not mind eating the same foods every day. In fact, I think it's better for me to only have several meals or foods to choose from. Eat to live, not live to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment